Tuesday October 05, 1999
US date format: 10/5/1999, UK date format: 5/10/1999
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 5, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jacob Taff and Matthew Sherrill.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey.
In UK Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65 was in the top 5 hits.
Wo de fu qin mu qin, directed by Yimou Zhang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while When Pride Still Mattered by David Maraniss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dweep or Countdown Vampires.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 05, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey Featuring Jay-Z - Heartbreaker
- Deborah Cox With R.L. - We Can't Be Friends
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- Eric Benet Featuring Tamia - Spend My Life With You
- R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
- Ideal - Get Gone
- TLC - Unpretty
- Ginuwine - So Anxious
- Juvenile Featuring Mannie Fresh & Lil' Wayne - Back That Thang Up
- Faith Evans - Never Gonna Let You Go
Sport Games on October 05, 1999
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Santa Clara - Setubal : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1999?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.75
- Apple AAPL: opens at $65.62
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $92.75
- General Electric GE: opens at $119.69
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $122.00