Thursday 5 October 2000US date format: 10/5/2000, UK date format: 5/10/2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 5, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Music by Madonna.
In UK Against All Odds by Mariah Carey & Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Pay It Forward, directed by Mimi Leder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Natural Blonde by Liz Smith was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Welcome to New York.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker or Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 2000!
Which were the important events of 5 October 2000 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 October
- Catalin Hildan: Romanian footballer (Born 1976).
- Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milosevic. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Cuando - Ricardo Arjona
- Imaginame Sin Ti [Imagine Me Without You] - Luis Fonsi
- Ven Conmigo (Solamente Tu) [Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)] - Christina Aguilera
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Gloria Estefan - Como Me Duele Perderte
- Ricky Martin - She Bangs
- Cuando Una Mujer - Melina Leon
- Por Amarte Asi - Cristian
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $97.19
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $41.50
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $70.31
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $93.00
- 1 JPY = 1.6 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.63 GBP
- 1 EUR = 1.5211 CHF
- 1 EUR = 0.6005 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?