Friday 6 February 1998
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Together Again by Janet.
In UK Never Ever by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
The Wedding Singer, directed by Frank Coraci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Seija no koushin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chameleon Twist 2 or Buck Bumble.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1998!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 February 1998 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 February
- Haroun Tazieff: French vulcanologist and geologist (Born 1914).
- Carl Wilson: American musician, one of the three brothers who formed "The Beach Boys" along with their cousin Mike Love and pal, Al Jardine.
- Falco (Johann Hoelzel): Austrian musician (Rock Me Amadeus), at age 40 (Born 1957).
- Nazim al-Kudsi: Syrian Prime Minister (1949, 1950-51)/President (1961-63), dies.
- Jose Marroquin Leal (better known as Pipo): Mexican actor and performer (Born 1933).
- Falco : Austrian pop and rock musician and rapper.
- Twins trade Chuck Knoblauch to New York Yankees for $3M and 4 minor leaguers
- Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 February 1998
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Karlsruhe : 1 - 0
- Kaiserslautern - Bochum : 3 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Colchester - Swansea : 1 - 2
- Leyton Orient - Peterboro : 1 - 0
- MVV Maastricht - Groningen : 1 - 0
- Twente - Nijmegen : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?