Friday 7 March 1975
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Hampton and Audrey Marie Anderson.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Have You Never Been Mellow by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK January by Pilot was in the top 5 hits.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy by John le Carre was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gun Fight or Panther.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1975!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1975 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- William Hampton: Canadian Football League defensive back (Calgary Stampeders).
- Audrey Marie Anderson: American actress.
- TJ Thyne: American actor.
- Audrey Anderson: American actress.
- Leon Dunne: Australian swimmer.
- T Thyne: American actor director producer and sreenwriter
- Senate revises filibuster rule, allows 60 senators to limit debate
- US Senate revises filibuster rule, allows 60 senators to limit debate.
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
- The body of teenage heiress Lesley Whittle, kidnapped 7 weeks earlier by the quotBlack Pantherquot, is discovered in Staffordshire, England.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
- The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
- Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- Lady Marmalade (Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi) - LaBelle
- America - Lonely People
- Styx - Lady
- Eagles - Best Of My Love
- Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
- Electric Light Orchestra - Can't Get It Out Of My Head
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?