Sunday 7 March 1976
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1976). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chelsea Charms .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love Machine (Part 1) by The Miracles.
In UK I Love To Love by Tina Charles was in the top 5 hits.
Robin and Marian, directed by Richard Lester, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Nightwork by Irwin Shaw was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battle of the Sexes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Starship 1 or Colossal Cave Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1976
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1976!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1976 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Morocco and Mauretania break diplomatic relations with Algeria.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- The Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh, What A Night)
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- Eagles - Take It To The Limit
- Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
- Captain and Tennille - Lonely Night (Angel Face)
- Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Nazareth - Love Hurts
- Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
Top #10 R&B songs
- The Sylvers - Boogie Fever
- Johnnie Taylor - Disco Lady
- Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing
- Commodores - Sweet Love
- Barry White - Let The Music Play
- The Temptations - Keep Holding On
- The Staple Singers - New Orleans
- Joe Simon - I Need You, You Need Me
- Eddie Kendricks - He's A Friend
- The Stairsteps - From Us To You
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?