Monday 7 March 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Vengelfe and An-Sophie Mestach.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Without You by Mariah Carey was in the top 5 hits.
The Hudsucker Proxy, directed by Joel Coen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Rama Revealed by Arthur C. Clarke and Gentry Lee was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brutal: Paws of Fury or Banshee's Last Cry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1994!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1994 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
Famous Birthdays:07 March
- ANC chief Nelson Mandela rejects demand by white right-wingers for separate homeland in South Africa
- David Platt appointed captain of English football team.
- Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that parodies of an original work are generally covered by the doctrine of fair use.
- US Navy issues first permanent order assigning women on combat ship.
- Charles Taylor resigns as President of Liberia.
- 8th American Comedy Awards: Carrot Top wins.
- Copyright Law: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that parodies of an original work are generally covered by the doctrine of fair use.
- A photo by Marmaduke Wetherell, previously touted as 'proof' of the Loch Ness monster, is confirmed to be a hoax.
- The Church of England ordains its first female priests.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 March 1994
- Boston Celtics - Miami Heat : 112 - 104
- Golden State Warriors - Portland Trail Blazers : 108 - 137
- Los Angeles Lakers - Milwaukee Bucks : 106 - 84
- New York Knicks - Detroit Pistons : 99 - 85
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?