Thursday 31 March 1994
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Caden Waidyatilleka and Tyler Falcoa.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Without You by Mariah Carey was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Zlata'S Diary by Zlata Filipovic was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Buiten de Zone.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace Driver or Asterax.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1994!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1994 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Caden Waidyatilleka: American actor.
- Tyler Falcoa: Pop Singer.
- Jamie Jo: YouTube Star.
- Tyler Wright: Australian surfer.
- James Farentino pleads no contest to stalking ex-girl Tina Sinatra
- Human evolution: The journal Nature reports the finding in Ethiopia of the first complete Australopithecus afarensis skull.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 31 March 1994
- Atlanta Hawks - Sacramento Kings : 106 - 102
- Cleveland Cavaliers - San Antonio Spurs : 85 - 101
- Los Angeles Lakers - Seattle SuperSonics : 92 - 95
- Phoenix Suns - Los Angeles Clippers : 117 - 102
- Twente - Willem II : 4 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?