Friday 7 November 1969
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michelle Morse and Tanya Dubnicoff.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension.
In UK I'll Never Fall In Love Again by Bobbie Gentry was in the top 5 hits.
Change of Habit, directed by William Graham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sesame Street.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Travel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1969!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1969 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Michelle Morse: Ft Rucker, Alabama -- WPVA volleyballer (US Open-13th-1995).
- Tanya Dubnicoff: Winnipeg, Manitoba -- Cyclist (1992, 96 Olympics - 6th Place).
- Helene Grimaud: French pianist.
- Hélène Grimaud: French pianist who as a teenager took first prize iin piano at the Paris Conservatory (1985).
- Michelle Clunie: American actress.
- Michel Picard: Canadian professional ice hockey player
- John andYoko release their 2nd album Wedding Album in the UK
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1969
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Wedding Bell Blues
- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
- The Beatles - Come Together
- The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
- Smith - Baby It's You
- The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
- Sly & the Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- The Beatles - Something
- The Flying Machine - Smile A Little Smile For Me
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?