Friday 7 November 2014
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Personal by Lee Child was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching On the Spot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Hack 'n' Slash.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 2014!
Which were the important events of 7 November 2014 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 November 2014
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Oostende - Waregem : 1 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hertha - Hannover : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aalen - Frankfurt FSV : 0 - 1
- Kaiserslautern - Bochum : 2 - 2
- Sandhausen - Nurnberg : 2 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Cordoba - La Coruna : 0 - 0
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?