Wednesday 12 November 2014
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching On the Spot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Evil Within or Bit Boy!! Arcade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 2014!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 12 November 2014 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 12 November 2014
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Kidderminster - Aldershot : 0 - 2
- Telford United - Altrincham : 2 - 1
- Woking - Wrexham : 1 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?