Saturday 8 November 2014
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while Stop The Coming Civil War by Michael Savage was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching On the Spot.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Basement Crawl or Dead Area.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 2014!
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 November 2014
Serie AItalian Football
- Sampdoria - Milan : 2 - 2
- Sassuolo - Atalanta : 0 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Kortrijk - Lierse : 1 - 0
- Mechelen - Cercle Brugge : 1 - 1
- Mouscron-Peruwelz - Charleroi : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Paderborn : 3 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Bayern Munich : 0 - 4
- Freiburg - Schalke 04 : 2 - 0
- Hoffenheim - FC Koln : 3 - 4
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Darmstadt - RB Leipzig : 1 - 0
- St Pauli - Heidenheim : 0 - 3
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?