Monday 8 June 2015
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Mad Max: Fury Road, directed by George Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Gumption by Nick Offerman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enforcers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blues and Bullets or Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 2015!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 June 2015 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 June
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?