Tuesday March 09, 2004
US date format: 3/9/2004, UK date format: 9/3/2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 9, 2004). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Sam Sheen .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper was in the top 5 hits.
I-Fak, directed by Pantham Thongsangl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Last Juror by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deadwood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing World of Warcraft or Densetsu no Stafy 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 09, 2004?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- March 9, 2004 attack on Istanbul restaurant in Turkey by two Islamic suicide bombers killing one, injuring five. (Reuters) (ChannelNewsAsia)
- California electricity crisis: Federal prosecutors plan to indict a Reliant Energy subsidiary for its alleged role in the energy shortage of 2000 and 2001. These would be the first criminal proceedings related to the crisis. (Houston Business Journal)
- New Hubble Space Telescope images show deepest view of the universe yet. (NYT)
- Opposition members of South Korea's parliament undertake the first steps in impeachment proceedings against President Roh Moo-hyun. (Reuters)
- See more
American child of noted parents, actor...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 09, 2004?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Paulina Rubio - Te Quise Tanto
- Chayanne - Cuidarte El Alma
- Ricky Martin - Y Todo Queda En Nada
- Thalia - Cerca De Ti
- Obie Bermudez - Me Canse De Ti
Sport Games on March 09, 2004
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bradford - Watford : 2 - 0
- Falkirk - St Johnstone : 0 - 1
- West Ham - Wimbledon : 5 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Hamilton - Dumbarton : 2 - 0
- Morton - Airdrie Utd : 1 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Albion Rvs - East Stirling : 5 - 1
- Carlisle - Huddersfield : 1 - 0
- Cowdenbeath - Stranraer : 1 - 2
- Darlington - Cheltenham : 2 - 1
- Swansea - Rochdale : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Aberdeen - Partick : 0 - 0
- Middlesbrough - Tottenham : 1 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
How old am I?
If March 09, 2004 is your birthday then Happy Birthday! Your next birthday will be in 365 days. Find out how old you are in years, months, weeks and days and how long it takes for your next birthday.
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2004?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $42.35
- Apple AAPL: opens at $25.90
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $25.77
- General Electric GE: opens at $31.59
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $94.30
- 1 USD = 111.23 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.3233 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.2819 CHF
- 1 EUR = 137.38 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6743 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on March 09, 2004?
On March 09, 2004 several famous people were born including, Sam Sheen.
Which famous people died on March 09, 2004?
Famous people died on March 09, 2004 include, Dr Gerald Deskin, Rust Epique, Albert Mol.
What was the number one song in March 09, 2004?
The number one song in the week of March 09, 2004 was Yeah! by Usher in US and Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper in UK.
What were the top hits on March 09, 2004?
The top hits on March 09, 2004 were Yeah! by Usher, One Call Away by Chingy, Slow Jamz by Twista in US and Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper, Toxic by Britney Spears, Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre in UK.