Tuesday 9 March 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sam Sheen .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Toxic by Britney Spears was in the top 5 hits.
Dawn of the Dead, directed by Zack Snyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while High Country by Nevada Barr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Infield Hot Pass.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Feeding Frenzy or Asphalt Urban GT.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 2004!
Which were the important events of 9 March 2004 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Sam Sheen: American child of noted parents, actor Charlie Sheen and actress Denise Richards, and granddaughter of actor Martin Sheen.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 March 2004
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bradford - Watford : 2 - 0
- Falkirk - St Johnstone : 0 - 1
- West Ham - Wimbledon : 5 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Hamilton - Dumbarton : 2 - 0
- Morton - Airdrie Utd : 1 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Albion Rvs - East Stirling : 5 - 1
- Carlisle - Huddersfield : 1 - 0
- Cowdenbeath - Stranraer : 1 - 2
- Darlington - Cheltenham : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Aberdeen - Partick : 0 - 0
- Middlesbrough - Tottenham : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?