Thursday 18 March 2004
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper was in the top 5 hits.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, directed by Michel Gondry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Zero Game by Brad Meltzer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deadwood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BreakQuest or Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 2004!
Which were the important events of 18 March 2004 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 March
- Harrison McCain: Canadian businessman co-founded McCain Foods (d. 2004).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 18 March 2004
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ascoli - Avellino : 2 - 1
- Atalanta - Torino : 1 - 1
- Catania - Albinoleffe : 2 - 1
- Livorno - Cagliari : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?