Monday 22 March 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper was in the top 5 hits.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, directed by Michel Gondry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while 3rd Degree by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deadwood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Firepower (computer game) or SingStar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 2004!
Which were the important events of 22 March 2004 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 March
- Ahmed Yassin, co-founder and leader of the Palestinian Sunni Islamist group Hamas, two bodyguards, and nine civilian bystanders are killed in the Gaza Strip when hit by Israeli Air Force AH-64 Apache fired Hellfire missiles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 March 2004
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Lubeck - Nurnberg : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Leeds - Man City : 2 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Albinoleffe - Triestina : 0 - 0
- Avellino - Ternana : 0 - 2
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Moreirense - Belenenses : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?