Friday 5 March 2004
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Take Me To The Clouds Above by LMC vs U2 was in the top 5 hits.
Dawn of the Dead, directed by Zack Snyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Washington'S Crossing by David Hackett Fischer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Infield Hot Pass.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes the Neighborhood or Carve.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 5 March 2004 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 March
- Walt Gorney: American actor (Born 1912).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 March 2004
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Heusden Zolder - Westerlo : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Burghausen - Karlsruhe : 0 - 0
- Lubeck - Union Berlin : 0 - 2
- Unterhaching - Ein Trier : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Amiens - St Etienne : 1 - 2
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Lyon - Ajaccio : 4 - 0
- Monaco - Guingamp : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?