Saturday 10 May 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Get Busy by Sean Paul.
In UK Make Luv by Room 5 featuring Oliver Cheatham was in the top 5 hits.
The Matrix Reloaded, directed by The Wachowski Brothers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Jarhead by Anthony Swofford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising or Barbie Horse Adventures: Blue Ribbon Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 2003!
Which were the important events of 10 May 2003 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 May
- Milan Vukcevich: Yugoslavian chemist and chess problem composer (Born 1937).
- The first confirmed SARS case is reported in Finland. A man who had been visiting Toronto is now being treated at Turku University Hospital.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 May 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Lazio : 0 - 2
- Brescia - Milan : 1 - 0
- Como - Chievo : 2 - 4
- Empoli - Atalanta : 0 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Louvieroise - Charleroi : 2 - 2
- Mechelen - Gent : 1 - 0
- Standard - Genk : 0 - 1
- St Truiden - Lierse : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Nurnberg : 4 - 1
- Hamburg - Leverkusen : 4 - 1
- Hertha - Bayern Munich : 3 - 6
- M'gladbach - Hansa Rostock : 3 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Valladolid : 0 - 0
- Ath Madrid - Alaves : 0 - 1
- Espanol - Osasuna : 0 - 0
- Malaga - La Coruna : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?