Monday 12 May 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 12, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Madeleine McCann .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Get Busy by Sean Paul.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
Bhoot, directed by Ram Gopal Varma, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Astro Boy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Atari - 80 Classic Games in One! or Brute Force.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 May 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 2003!
Which were the important events of 12 May 2003 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by Al Qaeda, kill 26 people.
- Fifty-nine Democratic lawmakers bring the Texas Legislature to a standstill by going into hiding in a dispute over a Republican congressional redistricting plan.
- A truck bomb explodes at FSB headquarters in Znamenskoye, Chechnya, killing 59 and wounding some 200 more, in an apparent suicide attack. Official Russian sources blame the incident on Chechen separatist rebels.,
- Rihab Rashid Taha, the alleged Iraqi biological weapons chief known as ampquotDr Germampquot, is taken into custody. She is not on the U.S. list of most-wanted Iraqis because she has been out of power for several years.
- Clare Short resigns from the UK cabinet, saying that Tony Blair had reneged on promises about the role of the United Nations in the future of Iraq. Her successor as International Development Secretary, the Baroness Amos, is the UK's first black woman cabinet minister.
- ''The Today Show'' co-host Katie Couric replaces Jay Leno as a substitute host on ''The Tonight Show with Jay Leno''. Leno replaced Couric on ''The Today Show'', hosting alongside Matt Lauer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 12 May 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Mainz : 4 - 3
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ternana - Sampdoria : 1 - 1
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Sp Lisbon - Leiria : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2003 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- 21 Questions - 50 Cent Featuring Nate Dogg
- Can't Let You Go - Fabolous Featuring Mike Shorey & Lil' Mo
- I Know What You Want - Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey Featuring The Flipmode Squad
- Sean Paul - Get Busy
- Beautiful - Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell & Uncle Charlie Wilson
- Jaheim - Put That Woman First
- Nas - I Can
- Say Yes - Floetry
- Magic Stick - Lil' Kim Featuring 50 Cent
- Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That
Top #10 Latin songs
- Tal Vez - Ricky Martin
- Amame - Alexandre Pires
- Una Vez Mas - Conjunto Primavera
- Para Que La Vida - Enrique Iglesias
- Clavame Tu Amor - Noelia
- Alucinado - Tiziano Ferro
- Mariposa Traicionera - Mana
- Muy A Tu Manera - Intocable
- Entre El Delirio Y La Locura - Jennifer Pena
- El Sinverguenza - Los Tucanes de Tijuana
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?