Monday May 12, 2003
US date format: 5/12/2003, UK date format: 12/5/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see zodiac on May 12, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Madeleine McCann .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Get Busy by Sean Paul.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
The Italian Job, directed by F. Gary Gray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Lost Light by Michael Connelly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Astro Boy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bujingai or 1893: A World's Fair Mystery.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of May 12, 2003?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- See more
- The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by Al Qaeda, kill 26 people.
- Fifty-nine Democratic lawmakers bring the Texas Legislature to a standstill by going into hiding in a dispute over a Republican congressional redistricting plan.
- A truck bomb explodes at FSB headquarters in Znamenskoye, Chechnya, killing 59 and wounding some 200 more, in an apparent suicide attack. Official Russian sources blame the incident on Chechen separatist rebels.,
- Rihab Rashid Taha, the alleged Iraqi biological weapons chief known as ampquotDr Germampquot, is taken into custody. She is not on the U.S. list of most-wanted Iraqis because she has been out of power for several years.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 12, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
- 50 Cent Featuring Nate Dogg - 21 Questions
- Fabolous Featuring Mike Shorey & Lil' Mo - Can't Let You Go
- Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey Featuring The Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want
- Sean Paul - Get Busy
- Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell & Uncle Charlie Wilson - Beautiful
Top #5 Latin songs
- Ricky Martin - Tal Vez
- Alexandre Pires - Amame
- Conjunto Primavera - Una Vez Mas
- Enrique Iglesias - Para Que La Vida
- Noelia - Clavame Tu Amor
Sport Games on May 12, 2003
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in May 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $35.37
- Apple AAPL: opens at $18.15
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $26.15
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.88
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $87.55
- 1 USD = 116.95 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.3892 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.31 CHF
- 1 EUR = 135.12 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.7176 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 the zodiac sign was Taurus.
Who was the US President on May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on May 12, 2003?
On May 12, 2003 several famous people were born including, Madeleine McCann.
What was the number one song in May 12, 2003?
The number one song in the week of May 12, 2003 was Get Busy by Sean Paul in US and Ignition Remix by R Kelly in UK.
What were the top hits on May 12, 2003?
The top hits on May 12, 2003 were Get Busy by Sean Paul, 21 Questions by 50 Cent, Ignition by R. Kelly in US and Ignition Remix by R Kelly, Loneliness by Tomcraft, You Said No by Busted in UK.