Wednesday 28 May 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to 21 Questions by 50 Cent.
In UK Ignition Remix by R Kelly was in the top 5 hits.
2 Fast 2 Furious, directed by John Singleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Naked Prey by John Sandford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boarding House: North Shore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Def Jam Vendetta or Dinotopia: The Sunstone Odyssey.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 2003!
Which were the important events of 28 May 2003 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 28 May
- Oleg Makarov: Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2003).
- Peter Hollingworth becomes the first Governor-General of Australia to resign his office as a result of criticism of his conduct.
- Belgian researchers report a link between trichloramine and rising numbers of childhood asthma cases. Trichloramine is a byproduct of reactions between several organic substances and chlorine, a chemical used in large quantities to disinfect swimming pools.
- CBS Evening News reports that the bunker the United States bombed in Baghdad on March 20 never existed.
- In an interview held in Miami, Mike Tyson tells interviewer Greta Van Susteren that, because of his being labeled as a rapist, nowadays, he would like to rape Desiree Washington.
- EU countries will get more financial power. A convent which thinks about the future of EU is giving member countries more authority to decide of their own finance politics. Countries not belonging to EMU couldn't take part in these decisions.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?