Wednesday 20 June 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 20, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Le Pen and Martin Landau.
The Michigan Kid, directed by Irvin Willat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1928 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen: French politician, candidate of the Far Right National Front in 2002.
- Martin Landau: American actor in over 500 TV episodes and also a familiar figure in movies.
- Eric Dolphy: American saxophonist flute player and composer (d. 1964).
- David Mitchell (politician)
- Gino Bramieri: Italian actor, singer and comedian, an eclectic performer in vaudeville and a showman.
- Jean-Marie Le Pen: Politician.
- Asrat Woldeyes: Ethiopian surgeon and educator (d. 1999).
- Robert Satanowski: Composer.
- Jean-Marie Le-Pen: in France; leader of National Front party.
- David Mitchell: British politician and Member of Parliament, returned by General Election 6/11/1987.
- Marie Le Pen Jean: La Trinite sur Mer Politician.
- Puniša Račić shoots 3 opposition representatives in the Yugoslavian Parliament, and injures 3 others.