Thursday 11 May 2000
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Bound 4 Da Reload (Casualty) by Oxide & Neutrino was in the top 5 hits.
Road Trip, directed by Todd Phillips, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord or Destruction Derby Raw.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 2000!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 May 2000 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 May
- Rene Munoz: Cuban actor, screenwriter of telenovelas (Born 1938).
- Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 May 2000
- Portland Trail Blazers - Utah Jazz : 103 - 84
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Germinal : 1 - 4
- Charleroi - Anderlecht : 1 - 1
- Geel - Club Brugge : 0 - 2
- Genk - Mechelen : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?