Monday 12 November 1962US date format: 11/12/1962, UK date format: 12/11/1962
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 12, 1962). The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Naomi Wolf and Jeff Reed.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Big Girls Don't Cry by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Lovesick Blues by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
Taras Bulba, directed by J. Lee Thompson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
while Final Verdict by Adela Rogers St. Johns was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Geboren unter schwarzen Himmeln.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spacewar!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1962
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1962!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1962 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Naomi Wolf: American author and former political...
- Jeff Reed: Joliet, Illinois -- Catcher (Colorado...
- Wim Kieft: Dutch soccer star (Ajax / Gir de...
- Christophe Bouchet: French official and businessman, the...
- Ben Crabbé: Belgian quizmaster, talkshow host and...
- Amy Fitzgerald: American homicide victim, murdered on...
- Pierre Boussaguet: French double bass player and jazz...
- Demi Moore: Actress.
- Jon Dough: American porn actor director and...
- Mariella Frostrup: Norwegian journalist and television...
- Mark Hunter: Canadian ice hockey player coach and...
- Neal Shusterman: American author and poet.
- Brix Smith: American singer and guitarist (The Fall...
- Kuniko Asagi: Japanese actress and television host.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- The 4 Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry
- The Crystals - He's A Rebel
- Booker T. & The MG's - Green Onions
- The Contours - Do You Love Me
- Sam Cooke - Somebody Have Mercy
- Bobby Bland - Stormy Monday Blues
- Sam Cooke - Nothing Can Change This Love
- Brook Benton - Lie To Me
- Carla Thomas - I'll Bring It Home To You
- Marvin Gaye - Stubborn Kind Of Fellow
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?