Thursday 12 November 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shelbie Bruce and Timothy Barnicle.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Malcolm X, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Silent Passage by Gail Sheehy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching New Legend of Madame White Snake.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BeamWars or Color Lines.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1992 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Shelbie Bruce: American actress.
- Timothy Barnicle: American child of noted parents; father is reporter and media figure Mike Barnicle, and mother is noted business executive in the banking industry, Anne Finucane.
- Alena Shishkova: Model.
- Matt Post: Vine Star.
- Macey Cruthird: American actress.
- Trey Burke: Basketball Player
- Clemens Rehbein: Folk Singer
- Giulietta : Australian singer-songwriter and dancer
- Adam Larsson: Swedish ice hockey player
- David Oliver: Actor (Perry Hutchins-Another World), dies of AIDS at 30.
- New York Yankee pitcher Steve Howe is reinstated for 8th time
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?