Friday 12 November 1982
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Hathaway and Kelly Kruger.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Still of the Night, directed by Robert Benton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ritzaryat na bylata dama.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Liberator or Kozmik Krooz'r.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1982!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 12 November 1982 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Anne Hathaway: American actress, has starred in dramatic films such as Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, in 2005.
- Kelly Kruger
- Petra Kurtela
- William Gustafson: American homicide victim, murdered by drowning 12/01/1987 at age five, along with his eight-year-old sister Aligail, allegedly by LaPlante.
- Mikele Leigertwood: English footballer.
- USSR KGB-chief Yuri V Andropov succeeds Leonid Brezhnev as USSR leader
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?