Sunday 14 November 1982
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laura Ramsey and Nicolas Colsaerts.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Still of the Night, directed by Robert Benton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Jane Fonda'S Workout Book by Jane Fonda was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ritzaryat na bylata dama.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Front Line or Pepper II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1982!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 November 1982 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Laura Ramsey: American actress.
- Nicolas Colsaerts
- Boosie Badazz: American rapper.
- Kyle Orton: American football player.
- Cédric Ségeon: French professional jockey, popularly known as "Frenchie".
- Joachim Stutschewsky: Composer, dies at 91.
- Polish Solidarity Chairman Lech Walesa freed
- Lech Wa?esa, the leader of Poland's outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?