Monday 9 November 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include CoryxKenshin .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Stars Shine Down by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching New Legend of Madame White Snake.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Grand Prix or Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 November 1992!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 9 November 1992 ?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- Germany - November 9th is often called Germany's Schicksalstag (day of fate) due to the events of 1848, 1918, 1923, 1938, and 1989.
- Europe - Inventor's Day - in honor of Hedy Lamarr's birthday
- United States - World Freedom Day, to commenerate the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989
- Prix Goncourt awarded to Patrick Chamoiseau for Texaco
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 November 1992
- San Francisco 49ers - Atlanta Falcons : 41 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?