Sunday 29 November 1992
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christopher Chann and David Lambert.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Truman by David McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bucky O'Hare or EPIC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1992 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:29 November
- Cary Scott Lowenstein: Dancer / singer, dies of AIDS at 30.
- Robert F Simon: US actor (Operation Petticoat, M*A*S*H), dies at 83.
- Robert Shayne: US actor (Tora! Tora! Tora!), dies of cancer at 92.
- Jean Dieudonne: French mathematician (Born 1906).
- Emilio Pucci: Italian aristocrat, Marchese and pioneer of Italian designer clothes who started his own fashion house in 1950 and became a top couturier.
- Sea Gull opens at Lyceum Theater NYC for 48 performances
- Solitary Confinement closes at Nederlander NYC after 25 performances
- 80th CFL Grey Cup: Calgary Stampeders defeats Winn Blue Bombers, 24-10
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 November 1992
- Buffalo Bills - Indianapolis Colts : 13 - 16
- Chicago Bears - Cleveland Browns : 14 - 27
- Kansas City Chiefs - New York Jets : 23 - 7
- Los Angeles Raiders - San Diego Chargers : 3 - 27
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?