Monday 2 November 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Male Gotti and London Moore.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Passenger 57, directed by Kevin Hooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching X-Men.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Grand Prix or Exvania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1992 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Male Gotti: American noted family, grandson of mob boss John Gotti.
- London Moore: Movie Actress.
- Stephanie Ho: Hong Kong singer and actress.
- Hal Roach: Producer (Keystone Kops), dies of pneumonia at 100.
- 1st test flight of Airbus A330
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- TLC - What About Your Friends
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 November 1992
- Minnesota Vikings - Chicago Bears : 38 - 10
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?