Friday February 13, 2015
US date format: 2/13/2015, UK date format: 13/2/2015
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 13, 2015). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Uptown Funk! by Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars.
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, directed by John Madden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Viper Game by Christine Feehan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching X Company.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Jolly Jam or Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 13, 2015?
- Internal conflict in Burma: Several days of clashes with Kokang rebels in the north of the country kills forty-seven Myanmar Army soldiers with dozens wounded. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 13, 2015?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Usher Featuring Juicy J - I Don't Mind
- Rihanna & Kanye West & Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds
- Nicki Minaj Featuring Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Big Sean Featuring E-40 - I Don't F**k With You
- O.T. Genasis - CoCo
- Beyonce - 7/11
- Rae Sremmurd - No Type
- Ne-Yo Featuring Juicy J - She Knows
- Nicki Minaj Featuring Drake & Lil Wayne - Truffle Butter
- I LOVE MAKONNEN Featuring Drake - Tuesday
Sport Games on February 13, 2015
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Westerlo - Genk : 1 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Mainz : 4 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Braunschweig : 3 - 2
- Fortuna Dusseldorf - Erzgebirge Aue : 2 - 3
- Heidenheim - Karlsruhe : 0 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Almeria - Sociedad : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Bank of England Expects Prices to Continue Falling in 2015 Bank of England says consumer prices in Britain will continue to fall in 2015, with chance of inflation declining below zero percent. [..]
- Daily Report: Obama Heads to Security Talks Amid Tensions A long history of quiet cooperation between Washington and America’s top technology companies has been shattered by tension over the government’s use of technology companies for its intelligence purposes. [..]
- See all financial news of February 13, 2015
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $92.70
- Apple AAPL: opens at $127.28
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $43.38
- General Electric GE: opens at $24.99
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $158.78
- 1 USD = 0.8784 EUR
- 1 USD = 118.73 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.649 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.2865 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.2447 CAD