Sunday 13 November 1977
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Huang Xiaoming and Kim Director.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone.
In UK Name Of The Game by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Possible Dream by Charles Paul Conn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Passe-Partout.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baseball or Space Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1977!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 13 November 1977 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Huang Xiaoming: Chinese actor and singer.
- Kim Director
- Tammy Leigh Ashton: Miss North Carolina Teen USA (1996).
- Cass McCombs: American singer, songwriter and music performer.
- Chanel Cole: New Zealand-Australian singer.
- Ingrid Schubert: German terrorist (Born 1944).
- 25th Islander shut-out Resch 6-0 Gilles scores on 5th penalty shot
- Silvia Bertolaccini wins LPGA Colgate Far East Golf Open
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
- Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
- Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Donna Summer - I Feel Love
- Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise
- Paul Nicholas - Heaven On The 7th Floor
- Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
- Rita Coolidge - We're All Alone
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 November 1977
- Baltimore Colts - Buffalo Bills : 31 - 13
- Cincinnati Bengals - Minnesota Vikings : 10 - 42
- Cleveland Browns - Pittsburgh Steelers : 31 - 35
- Denver Broncos - San Diego Chargers : 17 - 14
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?