Tuesday 13 November 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Mist, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Choice by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sold.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 13 November 2007 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 November
- 21 Cameroonian soldiers are killed by unknown attackers in the Bakassi peninsula. (BBC)
- The fossil of a new prehistoric great ape species, named ''Nakalipithecus nakayamai'', is discovered in Kenya. (BBC)
- Turkish helicopters bomb several Kurdistan Workers Party positions in northern Iraq. (BBC)
- High Speed 1 from London to the Channel Tunnel is opened to passengers.
- An earthquake of magnitude 8.2 in Tocopilla, Chile, affects the whole of the north of the country.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said that an overwhelming victory for United Russia in the legislative elections would give him the ampquotmoral rightampquot to maintain a strong influence in the country. (The Moscow Times)
- In France, rail workers and Paris Métro personnel go on strike in the first wave of public-sector strikes. (Reuters)
- Clean-up operations continue in the Strait of Kerch after the oil spill disaster. Ten ships have sunk, 2,000 tons of fuel oil and 6,000 tons of sulphur have been spilled, three sailors have died and about 20 are missing. (BBC)
- Hamas security forces arrest 400 Fatah supporters after a rally to commemorate Yasser Arafat's death ended in gunfire. (BBC)
- The President of Israel, Shimon Peres, meets the President of Turkey, Abdullah Gül, in Ankara, and he will also address the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. (BBC)
- Danish voters go to the polls for an early parliamentary election called by Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen. (BBC)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency: Backed by hundreds of police officers, the Pakistani government again placed former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto under house arrest to prevent a protest against President Pervez Musharraf. (BBC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 November 2007
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Koblenz - Paderborn : 0 - 0
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- The-Dream - Shawty Is A 10
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?