Monday 13 October 2014
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Fury, directed by David Ayer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Sense Of Style by Steven Pinker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sonic Highways.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Beach Buggy Racing or Destiny.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 2014!
Which were the important events of 13 October 2014 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 October
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 October 2014
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Varese - Cittadella : 2 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?