Sunday 12 October 2014
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Samia Ali .
Fury, directed by David Ayer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2014
while The Fault in Our Stars by John Green was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sonic Highways.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Final Fantasy Agito or Freedom Planet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 12 October 2014 ?
- El Dia de la Raza - Latin America.
- French Republican Calendar - Chanvre (Hemp) Day, twenty-first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Columbus Day (traditionally) - United States.
- Spain - Hispanic Day, National Day
- Malawi - Mother's Day
- Equatorial Guinea - Independence Day (from Spain, 1968)
- Also see October 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Our Lady of the Pillar (Zaragoza, Spain); Saint Wilfrid
- St. Fiace
- Roman festivals - Fortuna Redux, last day of the Ludi Augustales
- St. Domnina
- St. Seraphinus
- St. Amicus
- St. Edistius
- Bl. Camillus Constanzi
- St. Edwin
- St. Wilfrid
- St. Felix and Cyprian
- St. Heribert
- St. Maximilian of Lorch
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 12 October 2014
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Betis - Las Palmas : 0 - 0
- Llagostera - Sabadell : 0 - 1
- Lugo - Zaragoza : 3 - 3
- Sp Gijon - Leganes : 2 - 1
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Bradford : 3 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Avellino - Carpi : 1 - 0
- Catania - Bari : 2 - 3
- Crotone - Pescara : 1 - 4
- Latina - Bologna : 1 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?