Saturday 13 September 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johanna Klier-Schaller and Raymond O'Connor.
The Snows of Kilimanjaro, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Great Enterprise by H.A. Overstreet was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Jackie Gleason Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1952!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1952 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Johanna Klier-Schaller: German DR, 100m hurdler (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Raymond O'Connor: American actor.
- Karen Wyman in the Bronx: New York, USA; singer ("Long and Winding Road").
- Randy Jones: American singer and actor (Village People).
- Iyanla Vanzant: American author and educator.
- Don Was: American bass player and producer (Was (Not Was))
- Adolfo Ruiz Cortinez elected President of Mexico
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?