Friday May 14, 1993US date format: 5/14/1993, UK date format: 14/5/1993
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1993). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Miranda Cosgrove and Kristina Mladenovic.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK Five Live (EP) by George Michael & Queen With Lisa Stansfield was in the top 5 hits.
Faraway, So Close!, directed by Wim Wenders, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Embraced By The Light by Betty J. Eadie with Curtis Taylor was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salto postale.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom or 3 Count Bout.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1993
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1993!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1993 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Miranda Cosgrove: American actress and singer.
- Kristina Mladenovic: French tennis player of Serbian descent, she reached the quarter final at the 2015 US Open.
- Debby Ryan: Actress.
- Bence Rakaczki: Hungarian footballer (d. 2014).
- Albie Casiño: Filipino actor.
- Patrick Haemers: Belgian kidnapper of the former Prime Minister of Belgium, Paul van Den Boeynants in January 1989.
- William Randolph Hearst, US newspaper magnate (Pulitzer), dies at age 85.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?