Saturday 15 April 1995
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cody Christian and Robert Scianna.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Back For Good by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
The Basketball Diaries, directed by Scott Kalvert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Daisy-Head Mayzie by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Father Ted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cutthroat Island or Tales series.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 April 1995!
Which were the important events of 15 April 1995 ?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- Father Damien Day ? celebrated annually in Hawai'i.
- Arirang Festival is held in North Korea to commemorate Kim Il-sung's birth.
- Saint Hunna.
- Saint Basilissa
- Blessed Waltman of Antwerp
- Ancient Latvia ? Tipsa Diena was observed.
- Roman Empire ? the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.
Famous Birthdays:15 April
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 April 1995
- Dallas Mavericks - Portland Trail Blazers : 102 - 90
- Detroit Pistons - Boston Celtics : 104 - 129
- Los Angeles Clippers - Utah Jazz : 83 - 105
- Los Angeles Lakers - Phoenix Suns : 114 - 119
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - M'gladbach : 0 - 2
- Ein Frankfurt - Bayern Munich : 2 - 0
- FC Koln - Werder Bremen : 1 - 1
- Kaiserslautern - Dresden : 3 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Chemnitz - Zwickau : 1 - 1
- Meppen - Wolfsburg : 3 - 1
- Nurnberg - F Koln : 1 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Madrid - Real Madrid : 0 - 2
- Zaragoza - Logrones : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?