Tuesday April 11, 1995
US date format: 4/11/1995, UK date format: 11/4/1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 11, 1995). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Dodie Clark and Shirin David.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Back For Good by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
The Basketball Diaries, directed by Scott Kalvert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Fourth Procedure by Stanley Pottinger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Father Ted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Full Tilt! Pinball or Blood Bowl.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 11, 1995?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- See more
- Former United States Defense Secretary Robert MacNamara admits in his book that the Vietnam War was a terrible mistake.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 11, 1995?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- 2Pac - Dear Mama
- TLC - Red Light Special
- Brandy - Baby
- Raphael Saadiq - Ask Of You (From "Higher Learning")
- Soul For Real - Candy Rain
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa/Warning
- Usher - Think Of You
- Subway (Featuring 702) - This Lil' Game We Play
Sport Games on April 11, 1995
- Atlanta Hawks - Philadelphia 76ers : 110 - 106
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Orlando Magic : 90 - 107
- Dallas Mavericks - Houston Rockets : 156 - 147
- Detroit Pistons - Milwaukee Bucks : 109 - 114
- Indiana Pacers - Chicago Bulls : 89 - 96
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bolton - Luton : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Birmingham - Shrewsbury : 2 - 0
- Leyton Orient - Bristol Rvs : 1 - 2
- Wycombe - Wrexham : 3 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Gillingham - Colchester : 1 - 3
- Lincoln - Fulham : 2 - 0
- Wigan - Walsall : 1 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next April 11If April 11, 1995 is your birthday you're 25 years, 5 months, 17 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 6 months, 14 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1995?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on April 11, 1995?
On April 11, 1995 several famous people were born including, Dodie Clark, Shirin David, Kieran Alleyne.
What was the number one song in April 11, 1995?
The number one song in the week of April 11, 1995 was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan in US and Back For Good by Take That in UK.
What were the top hits on April 11, 1995?
The top hits on April 11, 1995 were This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan, Red Light Special by TLC, Candy Rain by Soul For Real in US and Back For Good by Take That, Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle) by The Outhere Brothers, Two Can Play That Game by Bobby Brown in UK.