Monday 24 April 1995
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kehlani .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.
In UK Back For Good by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Friday, directed by F. Gary Gray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Daisy-Head Mayzie by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Father Ted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CyberMage or Full Tilt! Pinball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1995!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1995 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Douglas Gunsekera: banker, dies at age 77.
- Court orders Darryl Strawberry to pay back $350,000 in taxes
- Package bomb, linked to Unabomber, blows up killing lobbyist Gilbert B Murray in Sacramento, California.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average hits record 4303.98.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?