Tuesday 18 February 1958
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Kremer and Jean-Paul Abadie.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK The Story Of My Life by Michael Holliday was in the top 5 hits.
The Brothers Karamazov, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while A Death In The Family by James Agee was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gekkô kamen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1958!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 18 February 1958 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Peter Kremer
- Jean-Paul Abadie
- Giovanni Lavaggi: Italian racing driver.
- Peter Koech: Kiliburani, Kenya -- 3K steeplechaser (1988 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Lucie Visser: Dutch actress and model.
- Gar Samuelson: American drummer (Megadeth) (Born 1958).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Danny & The Juniors - At The Hop
- The Silhouettes - Get A Job
- Elvis Presley - Don't
- Royal Teens - Short Shorts
- The Diamonds - The Stroll
- Billy Vaughn and His Orchestra - Sail Along Silvery Moon
- Frankie Avalon - Dede Dinah
- The McGuire Sisters - Sugartime
- Perry Como - Catch A Falling Star
- Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?