Tuesday 19 July 2016
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Batman: The Killing Joke, directed by Sam Liu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens or Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 2016!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 July 2016 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 July
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?