Saturday 19 June 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Olajide Olatunji and Chloe Goodman.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You by UB40 was in the top 5 hits.
Sleepless in Seattle, directed by Nora Ephron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Culture Of Complaint by Robert Hughes was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Eco Fighters or Action Pachio.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1993!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1993 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Olajide Olatunji: YouTube Star.
- Chloe Goodman: Reality Star.
- KSIOlajidebt : English rapper and blogger.
- William Golding: English novelist, playwright, and poet who won the 1983 Nobel Prize in Literature, and is best known for his novel Lord of the Flies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?