Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened throughout history on June 19. From 1900 until now.
June 19 is under the sign of Gemini.
Famous birthdays on this day include Wallis Simpson (1896), Jean Dujardin (1972) and Zoe Saldana (1978).
Several movies were released around June 19 over the years, such as Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? in 1966 directed by Mike Nichols and Up in Mabel's Room in 1926 directed by E. Mason Hopper.
But much more happened on June 19 over the years: find out below
Which were the most popular Movies released around June 19 over the years?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the important events of June 19?
- 2019 Li Ka-shing, "Hong Kong's richest man", pledges to pay, via his charitable foundation, the tuition fees of the Shantou University's 2019 incoming class for up to five years. (BBC)
- 2018 Floods in Abidjan, Ivory Coast killed 20 people and destroyed several houses and roads. (Reuters)
- 2017 2017 Finsbury Park attack: At least one person has been killed and ten injured after a van runs over pedestrians outside the Finsbury Park Mosque in the north London suburb of Finsbury Park. Police are investigating the act as a terrorist incident. (News Limited), (AP)
- 2016 Pan-Orthodox Council: A gathering of Eastern Orthodox Churches, the first of its kind in a millennium, opens on the Greek island of Crete. However, the Russian, Bulgarian, Georgian and the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch refused to attend after a dispute. The gathering will last until June 27. (BBC)
- See more
French actor and comedian, he received...
American singer with...
American actress, a talented blonde star...
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 19 over the years?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber - Despacito
- 2016 Drake Featuring WizKid & Kyla - One Dance
- 2015 Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again
- 2014 Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- 2013 Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
- 2012 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- 2011 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- 2010 Katy Perry - California Gurls
- 2009 The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
- 2008 Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- See more
Which were the most popular books released around June 19 over the years?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
This day over the years in 30 sec.
For more videos please visit our official youtube channel