Thursday 19 March 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry & Angus Bernsen and Henry Bernsen.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
Basic Instinct, directed by Paul Verhoeven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Bygones by LaVyrle Spencer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arabian Fight or Best of the Best: Championship Karate.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1992 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Henry & Angus Bernsen: Twin sons of Corbin Bernsen & Amanda Pays.
- Henry Bernsen: American noted family, with brother Angus, the twin sons of actor Corbin Bernsen and his wife Amanda Pays.
- Angus Bernsen: American noted family, with brother Henry, the twin sons of Corbin Bernsen and wife Amanda Pays.
- Gregory Gorenc: Pop Singer.
- Shannon Beveridge: YouTube Star.
- Cesare Danova: American television and film actor (Born 1926).
- Master Builder opens at Belasco Theater NYC for 45 performances
- British Prince Andrew and Princess Sarah Ferguson announce separation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Amy Grant - Good For Me
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?