Wednesday 4 March 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jazmin Grace Grimaldi and Katherine Cimorelli.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to To Be With You by Mr. Big.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
The Lawnmower Man, directed by Brett Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Unto The Sons by Gay Talese was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bart's House of Weirdness or The Dagger of Amon Ra.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1992!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 4 March 1992 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Jazmin Grace Grimaldi: daughter of Albert II, Prince of Monaco.
- Katherine Cimorelli: Pop Singer.
- Jazmin Grimaldi: American child of noted father, Prince Albert of Monaco, finally acknowledged by him at the end of May 2006, 14 years after the child's birth.
- Erik Lamela: Soccer Player.
- Érik Lamela: Argentinian footballer.
- Bernd Leno: German footballer.
- Karl Mööl: Estonian footballer.
- Daniel Lloyd: British racing car driver.
- Nestor Almendros: Spanish/US cameraman (Kramer versus Kramer), dies at age 61.
- C Meijer: Dutch editor in chief (Typhoon).
- Christian K Nelson: inventor (Eskimo Pie), dies at age 98.
- Arthur Babbitt: animator (Mr Magoo, Goofy), dies at age 84 of heart failure (born 1907).
- Pare Lorentz: American filmmaker (Born 1905).
- the Supreme Court of Algeria bans the Islamic Salvation Front, which was poised to win control of the Parliament of Algeria in runoff elections.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
- Amy Grant - Good For Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?