Friday 20 March 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
The Cutting Edge, directed by Paul M. Glaser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chakan: The Forever Man or Crazy Sue Goes On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1992 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 March
- Janice Pennington is awarded $1.3M for accident on Price is Right set
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Amy Grant - Good For Me
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?