Saturday September 19, 1992US date format: 9/19/1992, UK date format: 19/9/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 19, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Palmer Luckey and Gavin Fink.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Before And After by Rosellen Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood Babylon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Black Crypt or Cytron.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 September 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 September 1992 ?
- Heine Westenfluss's birthday, from Gundam SEED DESTINY.
- Hermione Granger's birthday, from J.K. Rowling's series Harry Potter.
- International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Saint Kitts and Nevis - Independence Day (from Great Britain, 1983)
- Japan - Respect for the Aged Day (traditional - beginning in 2003, the holiday is held on the third Monday of September.)
- Chile - Armed Forces Day
- Church of England - Theodore of Tarsus
- Also see September 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Januarius
- In ancient Greece, the sixth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the procession to Eleusis began at the Kerameikos in Athens.
Famous Birthdays:19 September
- Barry Bonds joins Willie Mays, Howard Johnson and Ron Gant as having (2) 30-HR / 30-steal seasons
- Sergei Boebka pole vaults world record (6.13m)
- UN Security Council votes 12-0 (3 abstentions) to dump Yugoslavia
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
- Slow Dance (Hey Mr. DJ) - R. Kelly & Public Announcement
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- My Kinda Girl - The Rude Boys
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- Chaka Khan - You Can Make The Story Right
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?