Sunday July 20, 1975
US date format: 7/20/1975, UK date format: 20/7/1975
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 20, 1975). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Allen and Judy Greer.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Listen To What The Man Said by Wings.
In UK Tears On My Pillow by Johnny Nash was in the top 5 hits.
Dersu Uzala, directed by Akira Kurosawa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Breach Of Faith by Theodore H. White was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Musical Chairs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Steeplechase or Destruction Derby.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 20, 1975?
- St. Jerome Aemiliani
- St. Rufina
- St. Flavian
- St. Justa
- See more
- India expels three reporters from The Times, The Daily Telegraph, and Newsweek because they refused to sign a pledge to abide by government censorship.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 20, 1975?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- The Isley Brothers - Fight The Power Part 1
- Van McCoy And The Soul City Symphony - The Hustle
- MFSB - Sexy
- Barry White - I'll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
- Ben E. King - Do It In The Name Of Love
- Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Please Pardon Me (You Remind Me Of A Friend)
- Gary Toms Empire - 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 (Blow Your Whistle)
- The Impressions - Sooner Or Later
- Michael Jackson - Just A Little Bit Of You
- South Shore Commission - Free Man
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?