Friday 18 July 1975
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Torii Hunter and Daron Malakian.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Listen To What The Man Said by Wings.
In UK Tears On My Pillow by Johnny Nash was in the top 5 hits.
Anita: Swedish Nymphet, directed by Torgny Wickman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while The Moneychangers by Arthur Hailey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kommissariat IX.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Indy 800 or Hi-way.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1975!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1975 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Torii Hunter: Baseball Player.
- Daron Malakian: American guitarist (System of a Down, Scars on Broadway).
- MIA : English rapper and producer.
- Federico Ghisi: Composer, dies at 74.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 July 1975
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wings - Listen To What The Man Said
- Van McCoy - The Hustle
- 10cc - I'm Not In Love
- Eagles - One Of These Nights
- Olivia Newton-John - Please Mr. Please
- Pilot - Magic
- Frankie Valli - Swearin' To God
- The Captain and Tennille - Love Will Keep Us Together
- Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
- Gwen McCrae - Rockin' Chair
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?