Saturday 21 July 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Feydeau and Maurice Gross.
Of Human Bondage, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1934 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Alain Feydeau: French actor, comedian, biographer and writer.
- Maurice Gross: French linguist and scholar of Romance languages.
- Edolphus Towns: (Rep-D-New York, 1983- ).
- Chandu Borde: Indian cricketer and manager.
- Jonathan Miller: English actor director and author.
- 113 degrees F (45 degrees C), near Gallipolis, Ohio (state record).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?