Saturday 28 July 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Lion and Norman D Shumway.
The Star Packer, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1934 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
- Norman D Shumway: (Rep-R-California, 1979- ).
- Robert Lion: French politician, government official and head of various associations.
- Wolfgang Lohmann: Diploma in economic sciences; 14 years practice as managing director in the paper- and woodworking-industries; now management consultant with focus on strategy, corporate culture, team development and personal coaching.
- Jacques d'Amboise: American dancer and choreographer.
- Lau Kar-leung: Chinese actor martial artist and director (d. 2013).
- 118 degrees F (48 degrees C), Orofino, Idaho (state record).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?